Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Life is too short to worry by @NNP_W_Light



Life is too short to worry about stuff! I know people say this all the time but I speak from experience. When I was in college, I worried about everything.

Would I ace this test?

What will I have for lunch?

Will I have to study at the library while my roommate has sex with her guy of the week?

Does the cute guy in my Humanities class like me or is he just being nice?

Did all this worrying help me? No. All it did was stress me out and I was a mess. It wasn't until I stopped worrying and started living that my outlook changed.

Are you worrying about life?

Listen, stop worrying and start living. I tell this to my friends all the time. Life is too short... you gotta enjoy every moment.

Imagine what your life would look like if you didn't have to worry about what the world thought. Think about the life you dream about and go for it! I never thought in a million years that I would be a published author and book promoter, married to the man of my dreams and living the life I always wanted. Sure, there were many (and I mean like a zillion) detours along the way. I messed up and took a wrong turn. But instead of worrying, I brushed myself off and found my way back to the path.

Are you on a detour? Don't worry about it and take this advice:


Life is too short to worry about stupid things. Have fun. Fall in love. Regret nothing, and don't let people bring you down.

MRS N

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear your thoughts, questions and insights.