Thursday, December 12, 2019

What award would you give yourself?


If you were to give yourself an award for this year, what would it be? 

The end of the year is upon us and it's time for a little reflection. 2019 was a big year of growth for me. I pushed myself harder than I've ever pushed myself before. I stepped out of my comfort zone more times than I care to count. I accomplished things I never dreamt possible. I met tons of new people and built on those connections. I worked hard and surpassed the goals I set at the start of the year, both personally and professionally.

If I was to give myself an award, I'd accept the following...

Dared to Dream the Impossible and Succeeded Person of the Year

What about you? What award would you give yourself?

2019 is almost over and it's time to heap praise on all you accomplished this year.

MRS N


1 comment:

  1. OH that's a fabulous name for an award!!!!!! And you deserve it. I think I'd give myself an award with the title "Most Improved Marketer." I made a commitment on 1.1.19 to put myself out there more on social media to garner new readers and sell more books and it worked! 2019 was my biggest sales year to date. Now I just have to come up with something for 2020 to keep it moving!!! hee hee.

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear your thoughts, questions and insights.