Thursday, August 1, 2019

Let's talk yearly goals by @NNP_W_Light


Let's talk about your yearly goals.

It's August 1 and we're more than halfway through the year. Time for a little check-in on how our goals for the year are progressing. Have you met any of your goals yet? 

When I wrote down my 2019 goals, I never thought my goals would be met, let alone by August. My professional goals were all about growing the N. N. Light Author Promotions brand and gaining more clients. I'm thrilled with the results but it's been a long time coming.

I've worked my bum off this year and there were times when I thought I might collapse. In the beginning, it was hard to see any results from my efforts. I began to lose my patience but MR N keep me calm and told me to be patient.

Eight months later, and I'm glad I kept calm while waiting. It wasn't easy as I'm prone to rushing ahead and not waiting. I kept my attitude in check and stayed busy. Today, I woke up happy and ready to take on the next project.

How about you? Are you remaining patient while conquering your 2019 goals?

Patience isn't wringing your hands with worry. It's having a good attitude while waiting. Patience is a trait we all must evoke to not only be successful but to be content.

MRS N

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear your thoughts, questions and insights.