Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Replace negative thoughts by @NNP_W_Light



Are your thoughts negative or positive?

I know it's a hard question to answer but trust me, it's an important one. Your outlook on life, with its ups and downs, dictates what kind of life you live. If you approach every obstacle with negativity, then guess what? It will probably turn out that way. If your thoughts are positive, then the results will most likely be positive.

How is this possible?

The power of positive thinking is one of the greatest tools anyone can possess. It can mean the difference between success and failure. Your thoughts are powerful so make them count. 

When we launched N. N. Light's Book Heaven, I was in a low place. Everything I had worked on since 2015 was gone in a blink of an eye. I had a choice: stay negative or use the power of my thoughts in a positive way. I chose the latter and guess what? It's a success and I owe it all to my positivity.

Life can get pretty bad. You can reside in the pit of despair, not knowing how to get out. If you allow your negative thoughts to rule, you will stay in that pit of misery. But if you lift yourself up with positive thoughts and actions, you will float to the top and leap out of the darkness into the light.

Replace your negative thoughts with positive ones and you'll have positive results.

MRS N

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear your thoughts, questions and insights.