Thursday, August 29, 2019

Take this advice from Mr. N @NNP_W_Light




Worrying doesn't do anything except distract you from getting a job done. – Mr. N

Are you worrying about things that are out of your control?

Worrying doesn't lead to happiness. All it leads to stress and unhappiness.

Yesterday, I felt like the white rabbit from Alice in Wonderland. From the time I started working (8:00 am) until the time MR N came home from work, I was an hour behind. I had a to-do list a mile long and kept whispering, "I'm late, I'm late, for a very important date."

I had a choice. I could worry about how I was going to get everything done before 5:30 pm or I could work through my list, one item at a time.

Which one do you think I chose?

I went with the latter and it worked. Even though it felt like I was constantly behind, eventually I caught up and at 5:30 pm, I completed everything on my to-do list.

Worrying doesn't do anything except distract you from getting a job done.

Take MR N's advice: you never have to worry; all is in control.

MRS N

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear your thoughts, questions and insights.