Monday, June 17, 2019

Happiness is not found on GPS by @NNP_W_Light


"Happiness is not found on a GPS monitor but by being content with where you are at this moment." - N. N. Light

Are you searching for happiness? Do you yearn for it, like one might crave coffee or chocolate?

I'm going to let you in on a little secret. Brace yourself, for this secret will blow your mind.

Happiness is found not by reaching a destination but by being content with where you are at this moment.

Let me give you an example.

Growing up, I thought if I had money, I'd be happy. See, I was a poor kid and refused to stay poor. I looked to my grandfather and saw a self-made man. He left the family farm, was the first in his family to get a university degree, was a teacher for three decades before starting his own business. I knew it was possible and knew with money, my life would be perfect and I'd be happy.

The result? I wasted years trying to attain wealth and missed out on the joys of life. It wasn't until I switched my outlook that happiness surrounded me.

When you're content with where you are at this moment, happiness floods your heart. Even if you're in the middle of attaining your long-term goals and on your way to bigger and better things, give thanks for all you have and keep on the path to success. 

Stop searching for the coordinates for happiness... it's within you. All you have to do is embrace it.

MRS N

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear your thoughts, questions and insights.