Friday, June 14, 2019

"Hero without a cape" quotes by @NNP_W_Light


This Sunday is Father's Day. My dad has passed away and this holiday is normally a dark day for me. But this year, I'm feeling my dad's spirit surround me every single day. It's almost like he's with me all the time which is great. He's my hero without a cape. He loved and protected me when everyone else fell away. I'm my father's daughter and legacy.

We wanted to be the first to wish all the dads and granddads a very Happy Father's Day. 

Enjoy these quotes and don't forget to thank your dad.

Anyone can be a father, but it takes someone special to be a dad, and that's why I call you dad, because you are so special to me. You taught me the game and you taught me how to play it right. ~ Wade Boggs


My father used to say that it's never too late to do anything you wanted to do. And he said, 'You never know what you can accomplish until you try.' ~ Michael Jordan

My dad was my best friend and greatest role model. He was an amazing dad, coach, mentor, soldier, husband and friend. ~ Tiger Woods

When it comes to Father's Day, I will remember my dad for both being there to nurture me and also for the times he gave me on my own to cultivate my own interests and to nurture my own spirit. ~ Jennifer Grant

One of the greatest gifts my father gave me - unintentionally - was witnessing the courage with which he bore adversity. We had a bit of a rollercoaster life with some really challenging financial periods. He was always unshaken, completely tranquil, the same ebullient, laughing, jovial man. ~ Ben Okri

My dad has given me the best gift anyone has ever given me. He gave me wings to fly. ~ Adria Arjona

"A father is neither an anchor to hold us back nor a sail to take us there, but a guiding light whose love shows us the way." — Unknown

MRS N



No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear your thoughts, questions and insights.