Thursday, June 13, 2019

Leave judgement for the courts by @NNP_W_Light


Check your judgmental self at the door. ~ N. N. Light

Everywhere I turn, it seems, judgmental people attack. It may not necessarily be me who's the victim but it angers me just the same. I want to point to them and scream, "Stop! Just stop!"

No one, and I mean not a single person, has the right to pass judgement on another person. We are all equal in this world. We're human beings and while we each have our own set of insecurities, it does not give us the right to judge another. 

Think before you speak, tweet, post or type. Ask yourself this: would this help uplift or tear down? Would "insert someone you admire or have great respect for" approve what I'm about to say or will they be ashamed?

Instead of judging others, whether in person or online, step back and take a few breaths. Try to see the good and if you can't, close your mouth. 

This blog is, and will forever be, a judgment-free zone. 😊

MRS N

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear your thoughts, questions and insights.