Friday, August 16, 2019

Roll with the punches... by @NNP_W_Light



I think part of being human is learning to roll with the punches, to deal with any kind of personal or professional disaster that might crop up. You have to learn to deal with that stuff or not survive. ~ Amy Gerstler

When the unexpected happens, do you curl into a ball or do you roll with the punches?

Thursdays are always busy for me. Not only do I have to play domestic goddess but I have a lot of business to attend to. Everything has to happen when expected or else my whole day is thrown off. I'm organized down to the last minute.

Yesterday, my schedule turned upside-down. Through no fault of my own, I was soon behind my times. What to do? What to do?

I rolled with the punches and that mentality helped me to get everything done yesterday without getting too far behind. It's not how I envisioned my Thursday but at the end of the day, it was a success.

We all have instances when something comes up to put a wrench in our plans. We have a choice: complain or figure out a way around it.

Read the above quote and commit those words to memory. Learn to deal with stuff or you won't survive. Roll with the punches, people.

MRS N

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear your thoughts, questions and insights.