Monday, September 23, 2019

Make persistence your fuel @NNP_W_Light


"Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not: nothing is more common than unrewarded talent. Education alone will not: the world is full of educated failures. Persistence alone is omnipotent." – Calvin Coolidge

Persistence... it's the word I am chanting over and over today.  Persistence is flowing in my veins.  Persistence is the mindset of fulfilling your dreams despite the obstacles.

I've known talented educated people who are not successful.  Sure, they had a brilliant idea but didn't have the persistence to see it through to fruition.

Persistence is the difference between having a dream and making it happen.

I've faced and will continue to face obstacles.  Do I get down sometimes?  Sure I do!  There are some who tell me that I can't write about such things.  They don't understand and I personally feel sorry for them. With each obstacle, I lift my head upwards and look at the end goal. 

Are you facing an obstacle right now?  Do you feel defeated and don't know where to turn?  Think about what your end goal is.  Write it down.  Commit it to memory.  Look deep inside your heart and then say aloud, "I can do this and no one can stop me!  I will not fail and I will hold tightly to Persistence."

MRS N

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear your thoughts, questions and insights.