Friday, October 25, 2019

Don't just sit there... DO IT! @NNP_W_Light



You are never too old to move forward and make the rest of your life the very best of your life.

You're never too old to be inspired, pursue your dreams and live the very best life you can!

Every time I go for a walk, I pass two elderly women walking. One of them is very old She's in a wheelchair and looks to be close to 100 years old.  She has lost the use of her legs but her spirit is as strong as when she was in her twenties. They both smile at me and I smile back. These women inspire me to go for my walk, even when my body complains. 

You're never too old.

Is there something you want to do? Is there a dream that beats wildly in your heart?

Don't just sit there... DO IT!

Life is short and you are never too old to pursue it. You are the only person who can make the best of your life. Yes you.

Don't wait, for life will soon pass you by!


MRS N

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear your thoughts, questions and insights.