Friday, October 18, 2019

What will you learn today? @NNP_W_Light



If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you.

Do you wake up each morning and wonder what you will learn today?

The world is full of wonder and there is always something new to learn.

I used to be afraid of learning. Instead I just sat in my own corner with my arms crossed.

When I graduated from high school, I chucked that old mentality.  I didn't want to be in a rut and stagnant.  I wanted to spread my wings and experience as much as I could.

Five years ago I was in the midst of learning all the ins and outs of self-publishing. At first, I was scared.  I mean, I only had five days to figure everything out. But with today's technology (and my friend Google), learning was easy and I picked it up in no time.

Learn something new today!  It's good for your mental and emotional self. You'll feel great and you can share what you have learned with others.

If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you.

MRS N

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear your thoughts, questions and insights.