Wednesday, October 23, 2019

What's your joy? Find out where your joy resides...



Find out where joy resides, and give it a voice far beyond singing. For to miss the joy is to miss all. – Robert Louis Stevenson

What do you think of when you hear/see the word joy?

When I think of joy, my mind floods with images of pure happiness.  My wedding, MR N, swinging on swings when I was little, Christmastime... these are some of the happiest events in my life. Helping others. Making someone laugh. Being near bodies of water. 

Joy is nothing more than pure, innocent happiness.  There is no agenda and there is only Light.

Find your joy and hold on tight!  See joy in the little things and you will surely see a miracle.

What's your joy? 


MRS N

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear your thoughts, questions and insights.