Friday, November 22, 2019

Be a beacon of light for those in the dark



Use your knowledge, and your heart, to stand up for those who can't stand, speak for those who can't speak, be a beacon of light for those whose lives have become dark. -- Julie Andrews

We all carry the Light.  The question of the day for you is what do you do with that Light?  Do you let it shine brightly or do you hide it?  Do you use the Light within you to help people or do you hide it and keep it to yourself?

I carry the Light and shine it brightly for the world to see.  By doing that, I can not only be myself but to help others.  I smile at people, I offer encouragement when needed and offer to help whenever possible.

There are so many people in this world who are suffering in darkness.  They are not thousands of miles away.  They could be your neighbor, a family member, a friend, or the cashier at the grocery store.  Will you shine your Light and help them?

Today I ask you to be a beacon of Light.  Help someone.  You may be exactly what they need to get them out of the darkness.


MRS N

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear your thoughts, questions and insights.