Thursday, November 7, 2019

The magic of snow by @NNP_W_Light

Photo courtesy of Country Living Magazine

As I looked out my bedroom window this morning, snowflakes fell in quick succession. Ahh, the first snowfall... a magical event indeed. Watching the snow fall then cling to blades of grass, leaves in trees and roads makes me smile. Everything looks pretty and takes on a new identity. 

I love the first snowfall because it signals winter is on the way and with it comes my favorite holiday, Christmas. The first snowfall ushers in a sprinkling of magic and it's up to us to see it. What was once dirty and smelly instantly is cleansed and beautiful. Renewal is the word I think of when I see snow falling.

No matter where you live, embrace change and renewal. See the wonder and magic all around you. It's a brand new day and it's up to you to see your world for the enchanted place it is.

MRS N

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear your thoughts, questions and insights.