Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Cherish every moment/person @NNP_W_Light




Carpe Diem.

Seize the day, in Latin.

This motto has been a foundation in my life for the past 30 years. The truth is, no one knows when this will be their last day on Earth. Life is short so make the most of it.

In that same vein, I think it's even more important to cherish every moment and person. 

I've had people come and go in my life. I'm filled with gratitude for what they brought to my life and what they taught me.

Today (and every day), take a moment and let the gratitude soak into your soul. Watch a sunset. Sit out on your porch/balcony and smell the outdoors. Bask in the glow of all the good in your life. Then go inside and hug your loved ones. Share your gratitude with those in your life (even your annoying co-worker/neighbor, for they're teaching you patience).

Cherish every moment and every person in your life, because you never know when it will be the last time you see someone.

I'm so thankful for each of you. Thank you for your undying support and for being a part of my life. 

MRS N

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear your thoughts, questions and insights.