Monday, December 2, 2019

Fed up with life? Go wandering...



Whenever I get fed up with life I love to go wandering in nature. -- Andrea Arnold

Did you know that human beings have been wandering this Earth since time began?  It started with the cave people and we have been doing it ever since.

Did you know that wandering can also be a spiritual exercise?  

Tribes from all over the world have done this.  They wander into a special grove, forest, plains, desert and meditate.  Some go without food or drink.

When was the last time you wandered?  Was it physical, emotional or spiritual?

The last time I wandered was last year.  It was an amazing experience and a separate inspirational thought on its own.  It reconnected myself with my soul and with the world around me.  I had never felt more alive in my life.

If you like to travel, I would recommend visiting somewhere you have never been before.

You can also wander without leaving your home.  You can thank the internet for that.

Whatever way you wander, be sure to do it. It will reconnect you to the universe and you will feel the Light coursing through your veins once again!

MRS N

1 comment:

We would love to hear your thoughts, questions and insights.