Monday, July 8, 2019

Are you chasing your dreams? by @NNP_W_Light



Decide that you want it more than you are afraid of it.

What are your dreams?  Are you chasing them or are you stuck in place?

Dreams can be scary.  They take us out of our comfort zone and sometimes the fear stops us from achieving our dreams.

My dream of being a published author was a scary ride but I wouldn't change it for the world. I learned so much.  I've met some incredible people. It brought me to where I am today, helping writers and authors achieve their dreams. 

There comes a time when you have to decide if your desire is stronger than your fear.  Only you can make that decision.  If you decide to forgo your fear, you are one step closer to living your dream.  I encourage you to focus on your dream and your fear will fade.

Mrs. N

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear your thoughts, questions and insights.