Friday, July 5, 2019

What will people remember about you? @NNP_W_Light


Carve your name on hearts, not tombstones. A legacy is etched into the minds of others and the stories they share about you. ~ Shannon Adler

The major league baseball world was stunned when pitcher Tyler Skaggs was found unresponsive in his hotel room early this week. His death shook everyone including his wife, his family, his friends and his teammates. He was only twenty-seven. My thoughts and prayers go out to Tyler Skaggs' wife and family. Tyler was a selfless man who loved to laugh, so his teammates say. 

While this is a tragedy and no one knows what happened, his death reminds us all that life is short and we never know when our number will be called. It's so important to live life to the fullest as well as to tell people you love them. 

If today was your last day on this planet, what would your legacy be? What would people remember about you?

I hope people will remember me for my kindness, my smile and my generous nature. I hope people will say to themselves, "She lived a full life without regrets."

What's your legacy?

Go out into the world today and make your legacy known. Don't be known as someone who ignored what was important. Live without regrets. 

MRS N

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear your thoughts, questions and insights.