Thursday, August 8, 2019

Find the good in today @NNP_W_Light



Every day may not be good… but there is something good in every day.

Are you having a bad day?

Bad days happen.  I've had my share of bad days and a lot of good days.  It's the fun of life.  The key is to see the good in every day.

I have a friend of mine who is having what could be described as a series of bad days.  I hug her and tell her it will get better.  I pray for her and her family.  I also pray that she sees the good in each and every day.  There is goodness all around, I tell her.

I believe that with every ounce of my being.  Changing your focus from the bad to the good does wonders.  Being grateful for what you have.

Go on, try it! Find the good in each day.

MRS N

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear your thoughts, questions and insights.