Friday, August 9, 2019

Advice to your younger self @NNP_W_Light


What three things would you tell your five year-old self?

#5yearoldselfie was trending on Twitter yesterday and while scrolling through some of the answers, a image of myself at that age flitted across my mind. I was a shy five year old, with my nose in a book.

I've learned so much about life, love and myself over the past four decades. What would I tell my five year-old self?

1. You are beautiful. You are beautiful, inside and out. Never forget that and don't let anyone tell you differently.

2. Shoot for the moon. Your dreams are attainable and you'll never believe what you'll achieve forty years from now.

3. Love with all your heart. I know you've been hurt by others but don't let your heartbreak prevent you from loving others. Love will heal past hurts and will give you the strength to accept the greatest love of all: unconditional love.

What would you tell your five year-old self? 

Take some time to mull it over. I think you'll be surprised by your own advice. In fact, you might even take your own advice and make your current self a better person.

MRS N

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear your thoughts, questions and insights.