Monday, August 12, 2019

Be like the sun... by @NNP_W_Light


When you do something beautiful and nobody noticed, do not be sad. For the sun every morning is a beautiful spectacle and yet most of the audience still sleeps. – John Lennon 

I remember a time in my life where I got up so early in the morning, I saw the sunrise.  It would literally take my breath away.

Spreading the Light and being kind are like the sun rising.  They are beautiful and yet most people miss out on them because they are sleeping.  I get asked a lot, "Why do you do it?  Why are you so kind to people?"

My answer is simple: I do it because it is what I do.  I am a Light Spreader.  It is a part of me and it doesn't matter to me if anyone notices or thanks me.  I don't do it for that.  I spread the Light because it's as natural for me as breathing.

Be like the sun and spread the Light for all to see! You will make a difference even if no one tells you.

MRS N

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear your thoughts, questions and insights.