Thursday, August 22, 2019

Let the teachers of life guide you @NNP_W_Light



The best teachers are those who show you where to look, but don’t tell you what to see. – Alexandra K. Trenfor

There have been many teachers in my life (love, loss, hardship, heartbreak, depression, elation, etc.) and with each lesson, I learned new ways to spread the Light.  When I lost my first job, I didn't know where to turn.  I struggled to make ends meet but God provided.  I look back and think to myself how much I have grown since then.

Are you dealing with a hardship or obstacle?  Is it dark and you don't know how you are going to make it through?

Close your eyes and concentrate on the Light inside you.  Believe in yourself and the Light.

Do you know someone who is going through a hard time?

Encourage them and shine your Light on them.

Life is filled with dark storms and many people are shrouded in darkness.  Your Light is the only lifeline they have. 

Mrs. N

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear your thoughts, questions and insights.