Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Need a little encouragement? @NNP_W_Light



The struggle you're in today is developing the strength you need for tomorrow. Don't give up!

Do you need a little encouragement?

This week has been a series of missteps and falters for me. I'm totally exhausted and in need of a rest. I've been working my tail off and yesterday was feeling a little low. Without me saying a word, I had three friends, two clients and MR N all tell me the same thing:

You're doing amazing work and I'm so proud of you.

Those ten words uplifted and encouraged me. It was the boost I needed.

Each of us is dealing with one struggle or another. We're trying to make it through the day. Some days are harder than others. The truth is, we need to go through these struggles to deal with what comes tomorrow.

MRS N

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear your thoughts, questions and insights.