Friday, September 27, 2019

Release the reins on your creativity @NNP_W_Light



In the end, your creativity – perhaps even your outrageousness – will determine the final result. – Bobby Flay

When was the last time you let your imagination soar?

It's been awhile for me.  For the past few days, I've been so engrossed in getting my work completed for the end of the month. I have stifled my imagination.  I thought at first that maybe it was gone forever.  But then I started to daydream.

Read the quote above and ask yourself...

Am I using my creativity and imagination to the best of my ability?

At the end of the day, are you satisfied that you lived the best day possible?

If not, then you need to release the reins on your imagination.

Take out a piece of paper and a pen.  Write down as quickly as you can five creative things you can do today.  Then do them.

Your imagination will soar and you will be living an amazing life.

MRS N

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear your thoughts, questions and insights.