Monday, September 9, 2019

What's your favorite season? @NNP_W_Light



Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns. ~ George Eliot

What's your favorite season?

My favorite season is Autumn. I love everything about it from the cooler temperatures to the leaves changing colors. My favorite fruit is apple and this is their peak season. I love baking autumnal treats. I'm not a fan of pumpkin but I am known to use the spices in pumpkin pie spice in my baking.

I also love Autumn because it symbolizes how beautiful life is. Green leaves change colors and the trees are bouquets of colors. The brilliance of colors feeds my artistic soul and inspires me.

No matter how you feel about this time of year, find beauty in the everyday. Instead of focusing on the negative, embrace all the good things in your life.

Happy Autumn, everyone!

MRS N

1 comment:

We would love to hear your thoughts, questions and insights.