Friday, September 6, 2019

Think positive by @NNP_W_Light



Always end the day with a positive thought. No matter how hard things were, tomorrow’s a fresh opportunity to make it better.

As most of you know, I'm an optimist.  I try to see things from a positive side.  I saw this quote this morning and I realized that is me.  Before I go to sleep every night, I go over the great things that happened and reflect on the not so good things.  I mentally say, "Tomorrow is a new day and I will try my best".  I also say something similar when I wake up.

Why?

Perspective.

When my perspective is positive, good things happen.  When my perspective is negative, bad things tend to happen.  I can't explain it other than it's my perspective.

Today, be consciously aware of your perspective and try to remain positive.  You'll be astonished by how just shifting your perspective will change your life.


MRS N

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear your thoughts, questions and insights.