Thursday, September 5, 2019

Ready? Set? Go after your dream! @NNP_W_Light


"Work hard for what you want because it won't come to you without a fight. You have to be strong and courageous and know that you can do anything you put your mind to. If somebody puts you down or criticizes you, just keep on believing in yourself and turn it into something positive." ~ Leah LaBelle

Life isn't easy. You have to work hard for what you want and there'll be times when you have to fight tooth and nail to get it. There'll be times when your fear will overtake your drive to succeed. You'll run into well-meaning people who'll criticize what you're doing and tell you to quit.

So why bother?

Your dream life is more wonderful than you could possibly imagine. Instead of wearing your rose-colored glasses, go in with your eyes wide open. Know that it'll be hard. Know that your vision won't be seen by most of the population until after you succeed. Know people will try to take it away from you. Know that in order to succeed, you'll have to be brave, courageous and fight for what you want.

Sixteen years ago, I never imagined the life I'm living now. I never thought in a million years I'd be an entrepreneur. I never thought I'd be financially secure. I never thought I'd be this content and in a happy marriage.

A year ago, I didn't think we'd be as successful as we are now. We're a growing concern and that's thanks to us fighting for our livelihood after we got hacked and shut down.

Hard work, confidence in a vision, bravery to try new things, courage to take risks all lead to a dream life. 

Ready? Set? Go!

MRS N

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear your thoughts, questions and insights.