Friday, October 11, 2019

If you’re unhappy with the colors of your life, grab a new canvas...



If you’re unhappy with the colors of your life, grab a new canvas.

Are you unhappy with your life and the way it is going?

There are so many unhappy people running around.  It breaks my heart because I used to be that way.  One day, though, I got tired of being unhappy and started to make changes.  I am in charge of my happiness and if that meant making big moves, so be it.  I started with myself and worked outwards.  I fell in love with myself and soon met MR N.  I moved over 3,000 miles away and got married.  I switched careers four times and am now living a happy, healthy life.  

How about you?  

Are you living a happy, healthy life? No? 

Take a moment and write down all the things you want to change.  Need some help getting started? 

Write at the top of the page:

If money and time were no object, what would make me happy and healthy?

Let it all come out on paper and then look at it.  Take each idea and write down a few ways you can incorporate it into your life.  It may seem impossible at first but nothing is when you make the commitment to change your life for the better.

If you're unhappy with the colors of your life, change the canvas!

MRS N

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear your thoughts, questions and insights.