Thursday, October 10, 2019

Happiness is a verb... @NNP_W_Light



Happiness is being content with what you have, living in freedom and liberty, having a good family life and good friends. -- Divyanka Tripathi 

Happiness.

Many people in this world see happiness as a noun, something to take hold of. I see it differently.

Happiness is a verb. 

For the past week, I have been overwhelmed with work and home tasks. This weekend is Canadian Thanksgiving and all week long, I have been going, going, going. There's so much to do and not enough hours in the day to get everything done. My inbox is overflowing with potential clients as well as my VIP clients. I've taken on a few freelance editing clients. That's just the business side of my life. On the personal side, I've been getting in all the food, making sure we have enough chairs, decorating, cleaning, organizing, baking, cooking. Somewhere in the midst of all that, I get to collapse in the evening and snuggle with my husband. 

Why am I doing this?

Don't get me wrong, it's stressful juggling my business, my marketing job and my personal life in addition to getting ready to host the family for Canadian Thanksgiving. No time for procrastinating and at the end of the day, I'm utterly exhausted. Just before I drift off to sleep, I whisper to myself...

I love my life.

When you take your eyes off what you have and let happiness move throughout your life, you will love your life too! Happiness is a verb, not a noun.

MRS N

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear your thoughts, questions and insights.