Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Spread the Light in your corner of the world



There are two ways of spreading light: to be the candle, or the mirror that reflects it. – Edith Wharton

Are you spreading the Light in your corner of the world?

I live in an old neighborhood in my town. The houses and buildings are established with trees towering over the streets. I love it!

As someone who walks every day, I run into a lot of elderly people. Many of them smile and are friendly. I stop and chat with them for a moment or two.

Why?

It makes their day and it's my way of spreading the Light. It doesn't take any effort on my part and their faces light up.

Want to make someone's day? Stop what you're doing for one second and say hello. Acknowledging another person and wishing them a good day is a great way of spreading the Light inside you.

There are two ways of spreading light: to be the candle, or the mirror that reflects it. 


MRS N

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear your thoughts, questions and insights.