Tuesday, October 8, 2019

What's your playlist of the decade?


Music can change the world. ~ Beethoven 

I read an interesting article this morning. In it, it listed the top 200 songs of the decade (2010-2019). The author opined these songs shaped our lives of the past ten years. While I didn't agree with most of the songs, it did get me thinking.

What song or songs defined my life over the past ten years?

I thought long and hard. It's hard to sum up your life in one song. But then it came to me.

Golden Hour by Kacey Musgraves

My favorite lyric is:

It's different now
'Cause I love the light that I've found
In you

© Kacey Musgraves, all rights reserved

I asked Mr. N what his song is and he answered right away.

Resolution Come, Revolution Go by Gov't Mule

My favorite lyric is:

Smile in the face of your enemies
They can't kill your dreams

© Gov't Mule, all rights reserved

What's your playlist of the decade? What songs define your life the past ten years?

It's to look back on life and see how far we've come.

Mrs. N

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear your thoughts, questions and insights.