Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Life is too short to wake up with regrets...



Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So, love the people who treat you right and forget about the ones who don’t. And believe that everything happens for a reason… if you get a chance, take it; if it changes your life, let it. Nobody said it would be easy… they just promised it would be worth it.

Life too short to wake up with regrets.

That is my mantra for this week.

Last week was a hard week for me. Over the weekend, I did a little retrospection and caught myself mulling over regrets. Here are some of my thoughts:

I wish I did better in school.

I wish I stood up to the bullies.

I wish...

I wish...

I wish...

The thoughts went around and around. It wasn't until MR N took my hand and said softly,

"I love you."

Silence.

I smiled at him.

I'm tired of living with regret. So today, I'm releasing all my regrets like little sparrows.

"Fly away," I say.

Are you living with regret?

Gather all your regrets and release them like little birds. They no longer have any hold over you.


MRS N

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear your thoughts, questions and insights.