Thursday, October 31, 2019

Are your dreams too big? #goals @NNP_W_Light



Set daily, monthly and long-term goals and dreams. Don’t ever be afraid to dream too big. Nothing is impossible.  If you believe in yourself, you can achieve it. – Nastia Liukin  

Are your dreams too big?

Mine aren't.

I learned a long time ago I can do anything and be anyone, no matter what the critics say.

Did I ever think I was going to be happily married, a published author and wake up every day excited to see what happens?

No!

Growing up, I thought I was probably going to end up alone, unhappy and miserable.

When I turned thirty, I was still single and working in a bookstore. I decided to make changes and the first thing I did was create a list of goals (both short and long-term). I told myself that anything was possible. They included:

Meet future husband and get married

Write a book

Get published

Travel

Wake up every morning happy

Looking back on the list, I'm impressed that I have completed all my goals. So, it's time for a new list of goals.

I'm dreaming HUGE and you should too.

Nothing is impossible. If you believe in yourself, you can achieve it.

MRS N

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear your thoughts, questions and insights.