Monday, December 9, 2019

Life is a precious gift by @NNP_W_Light




Life is a gift, and it offers us the privilege, opportunity, and responsibility to give something back by becoming more. -- Tony Robbins

Did you know that your life is a precious gift?  It is more sought-after than any piece of jewellery or electronics.

Read the quote above and ask yourself, "Am I living my life like that?"

I try my best to live in the moment and to bask in the glow.  But sometimes stress and worry creep in and I turn away from the glow into the darkness.  I become a stressed-out porcupine.

A small voice inside me nudges me and I take a few deep breaths.  I turn my face and I am back in the glow of life's magical rays.  I remember life is a gift and I need to refocus my perspective.

Life is a gift and every moment is a gift too.  Cherish every moment and be aware of what is going on around you.  Look at what life has to offer, and you will see beauty all around you.

Don't worry about the past for it has already happened.

Don't worry about the future for it hasn't happened yet.

Live for the present as it is a gift.  Moments come along once so capture them and enjoy!


MRS N

1 comment:

We would love to hear your thoughts, questions and insights.