Monday, July 15, 2019

Let go of exhaustion and breathe in @NNP_W_Light




I let go of exhaustion and allow peace and tranquility into my life.

Are you exhausted? Do you wake up tired, wanting only to go back to bed?

For the past week, I have woken up tired. I look in my reflection, only to see black circles and lines of fatigue around my eyes. My summer vacation starts Thursday at 5:00 pm and it can't come soon enough. I have never worked so hard in my life. MR N is going through the same thing.

How do I combat fatigue?

Every weekend, MR N and I go out to sit together in our solarium. We try to do it as the sun is setting and sit out there for a full thirty minutes. Sometimes we talk but sometimes we don't. I take deep meditative breaths and let go of the day. I clear my head and can feel the exhaustion seep out of my pores.

Life can get busy and many of us try to deal with it. Some exercise, some party, some ignore it, etc. I've found the best thing that works for me is relaxation. When I am sitting down with nothing to do but watch the outside world (trees, birds, kids playing, trains), my mind shuts off and my body relaxes.

How about you? How do you relax?

It doesn't matter what you do; all that matters is that you relax. When you give yourself permission to let go, you'll find the exhaustion leaving you.

Mrs. N

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear your thoughts, questions and insights.