Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Let your Light shine! @NNP_W_Light



‘Cause there’s a spark in you. You just gotta ignite the light. And let it shine.

What is the secret to life?

Light.

Every human being on this planet has a spark of Light inside them. Some keep it hidden, some don't know it exists and some let it shine. The difference between those who keep it hidden and those who let it shine is clearly seen in their outlook on life. Those who are content and happy are those people who let their Light shine.

Think about people you admire and love. Something drew you to them; they have a special something you can't explain. Psst, it's their spark.

When I let my Light shine, I'm my most happiest. I feel at peace and smile.

Are you hiding your Light or are you letting it shine?

Mrs. N

1 comment:

We would love to hear your thoughts, questions and insights.