Friday, September 13, 2019

Are you different? Huzzah! @NNP_W_LIght




People may hate you for being different and not living by society’s standards, but deep down they wish they had the courage to do the same. 

When I was in school, I desperately wanted to be like the other kids.  Being an only child with a divorced mum was not as common as it is today.  Kids laughed at me for not having a dad.  The truth was I did have a dad; I just didn't know it at the time.  I tried hard to fit in but they only laughed at me.

Today, I love being different.  I love being my own person and not relying on others for my self-worth.  You should too!

You are special, unique and beautiful.  Don't let society dictate who you are.  Be proud for being different. 

Deep down, those people who hate you for being different are green with envy and wish they could be as bold as you.

MRS N

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear your thoughts, questions and insights.