Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Do you give generously?



We should be inspired by people... who show that human beings can be kind, brave, generous, beautiful, strong-even in the most difficult circumstances. -- Rachel Corrie

Do you give generously, not only to those you know and love, but to strangers too?

Read the above quote and ask yourself, "Am I that kind of person?"

When I first read this quote, I asked myself if that described me.  I hesitated and then admitted that sometimes I am not that person.  I strive to be generous and to give in every circumstance.  But there are other times when I turn into a small person.

Do you ever have that happen?  You are having a great day and are smiling and then life happens, and you are having the worst day ever?  

You snap at your kids, significant other, store cashier, etc.  In that instant, we are being small.

I think if we can give of ourselves no matter what is going on, we can make the world a better place.

I am making a pledge today to be a big person every day and to try to give of myself, no matter the circumstances.  Will you join me?


MRS N

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear your thoughts, questions and insights.