Monday, November 18, 2019

What 5 funny things are you thankful for?



Nonsense wakes up the brain cells. And it helps develop a sense of humor, which is awfully important in this day and age. Humor has a tremendous place in this sordid world. It's more than just a matter of laughing. If you can see things out of whack, then you can see how things can be in whack. – Dr. Seuss

I'm thankful from the top of my head to the bottom of my feet for the ability to laugh at not only life, but myself.  Having a sense of humor is something that every person has.  We may laugh at different things or see the funny in different ways.  It is laughter all the same.

I love the above quote by one of my favorite people in the world, Dr. Seuss. Laughing is not only needed in this crazy world but it is healthy for your brain.

What do you laugh at?  Are you thankful for the ability to laugh at the world and yourself equally?  What are some of the things that you enjoy laughing at?

Here are 5 things I love to laugh at:

-The television series Corner Gas.  It is a story of a small town in a rural setting.  The wackiness of what happens makes me laugh so hard I fall out of my chair every time.

-Classic comedy shows of Robin Williams.  I have always loved him, and I laugh my head off.

-The movie, Planes, Trains and Automobiles, is one of those classic Thanksgiving movies that no matter how many times I watch it, I laugh my head off.  "Those aren't pillows!"

-Classic Disney cartoons.  I love Disney and the humor behind their antics makes me laugh every time.

-A fellow author posts weekly about everything humorous in life, including writing.  She makes me laugh so hard, nearby birds fly away when I burst out laughing.

What are your 5 funny things?  Give thanks for the ability to laugh and for the ability to see nonsense in everyday life.

MRS N

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear your thoughts, questions and insights.