Thursday, November 14, 2019

When you're grateful, you unlock...



Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend. -- Melody Beattie

Read the above quote and then ask yourself the following question:

Am I living a full life?

My answer is a resounding YES!!!

I'm living life to the fullest and relishing every aspect of it.  I love the ups and the downs, the positive and the negative, the highs and the lows, the victories and the defeats.

A friend of mine gave me the above quote and it really clarified things for me.  

If you don't relish the obstacles/trials, then you cannot experience the joys of success!

That being said, here are 5 things that I am thankful for today:

-I'm eternally grateful for all of my incredible blog followers. I'm incredibly blessed, and I hope that this blog continues to inspire you.

-I am grateful for the love of baking and being able to create yummy treats for my family and friends. 

-I'm grateful for every rejection of my stories. With every rejection, it brought me closer to understanding being an Independent author was the best way to go.

-I'm grateful for all of my friends (you know who you are) who have supported me.  Your support and encouraging words uplift me and I love you all!

-I am grateful for my collection of books.  Whenever life gets tricky, I can escape to a whole new world through the power of books.

Have you unlocked the fullness of life?  What are you thankful for today?  Be grateful for everything in your life and you will discover what life has in store for you!


MRS N

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear your thoughts, questions and insights.