Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Embrace your fear today! @NNP_W_Light



The amazing can only be created by facing fear, risk and failure during the process.

Do you have a fear of failure?

Many writers/artists do and I used to. Well, if I'm honest, I still do. No one likes to fail.

Anything worth doing has risk and the potential for failure. It's how it works.
This year, I've pushed myself and our business in new directions. The monthly author events is one of those projects which pushed me to the brink. I had never done this kind of thing before and let me tell you, fear kept nudging me.

You can't do this.

You'll be a failure and will be the laughing-stock of the blog community.

You'll look like a fool.

You're no good and all you'll be is a quitter.

On and on it went, but I stuck with it. By May, I was ready to quit. No one would blame me, if I quit.

But I would know.

So, I continued. I pushed through and I am so glad I did. We're halfway through the year and our reputation has grown exponentially. Sure, it's a lot of hard work but the results are worth it.

I faced failure in the face and instead of quitting, I winked.

Failure isn't the big bad monster everyone says. Even if I had quit, I would have survived. But I stayed the course and I defeated my fear.

Are you facing failure in the face in the midst of life's challenges?

The amazing can only be created by facing fear, risk and failure during the process!


MRS N

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear your thoughts, questions and insights.